LOS ANGELES | Kellie Pickler came into the final “Dancing With the Stars” episode in second place but finished in first.
The Xbox One, a next-generation entertainment console that promises to be the one system households will need for games, television, movies and other entertainment, will go on sale later this year.
Michael Douglas plays Liberace and Matt Damon is Scott Thorson in "Behind the Candelabra," which tells the strange story of Thorson's life before and after his relationship with Liberace.
Portia de Rossi only believed it was happening when her agent got the good news from the producers. Michael Cera only believed it was happening when the cameras rolled.
You will have plenty of games to choose from when playing this Memorial Day weekend.
Ray Manzarek, a founding member of the 1960s rock group The Doors whose versatile and often haunting keyboards complemented Jim Morrison’s gloomy baritone and helped set the mood for some of rock’s most enduring songs, has died. He was...
It has a tart, fruity twist.
Carl Hiaasen, author of such national best-sellers as "Tourist Season" and "Skinny Dip," will appear Friday at 6 p.m. at the Books-A-Million at Lakeside Village.
Check out 2008 Tenuta di Trinoro Rosso Toscano Le Cupole
Tastings, pub runs and more are planned.
Another day, another domination for Taylor Swift: She was the red hot winner at the Billboard Music Awards.
Folks still have trouble pronouncing Galifianakis but the careers — and lives — of all three co-stars have been changed forever by "The Hangover" series.
Wednesday night in New York, will.i.am — the founder and frontman of Black Eyed Peas — received an honorary Clio Award in recognition of "the work and talent of those who push the boundaries of creativity in advertising and beyond,"...
LOS ANGELES | With a flawless voice that recalled past "American Idol" finalist Jennifer Hudson and a sense of determination after not making it in previous seasons, Candice Glover did the one thing Hudson wasn't able to do: She won the title of...
It's not meant to be easy. This is not a race for the casual weekend warrior. If you're going to swim 1.2 miles, ride a bike for 56 miles and then run 13.1 miles, you'd appreciate thousands of supporters cheering you on.
Often, looking at an artist's work can offer a glimpse into their psyche: a key to unlocking something you may not otherwise know.
Lakeland born and bred, Jeremy Thrush isn't sure if he is one of these artists.
- Back to the Beach- Surfin' USA
- Who wrote those songs- Part 3
- Who wrote those songs part 2
- Who really wrote those songs part 1
- The instrumental sounds of the sixties
- HOME BREW TASTING FOR CHARITY
- Veg Out: Tony's Studio B
- Veg Out: Burger 21
- Flavors from Nature
- LAKELAND FOOD TRUCK RALLY NOV. 8
- 'The Little Mermaid, Jr.' At Theatre Winter Haven Sure To Delight Audiences of All Ages
- 'The Company You Keep' At The Polk Theatre This Weekend
- Unique Theatre Troupe Performs Friday, May 10 At Lakeland Community Theatre
- 'Can You Hear Them Crying' " A Play of Remembrance Presented by Geneva Classical Academy This Weekend
- Former Polk County Student Appearing In One Broadway Show, Slated to Start In Another In November
- Oscar Predictions: Who Will Probably Win
- New Blue Man Group Show Opening February 24
- RedStryke Album 'Mr. Reliable' Release Party at Evolution Thursday
- The Top 10 Super Bowl Commercials 2012
- Lakeland Center Experiencing Pre-Sale Issues for WWE Raw