AP Election Guide
- >More" data-date="Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:01:00 -0500" data-author="" data-ftitle="Politifact.com stories from National"> Mailbag: 'I rate your piece False'
- >More" data-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:04:48 -0500" data-author="" data-ftitle="Politifact.com stories from National"> PolitiFact's Thanksgiving dinner guide to harmony and accuracy
- PunditFact's top fact-checks about Ferguson
- PunditFact fact-checks the Nov. 23 shows
- 12 key fact-checks on immigration and executive action
See who gives money to Obama or Romney in your neighborhood.
The Federal Elections Commission website contains campaign finance reports and other information about candidates for president, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives.
A website of the Rasmussen polling organization gives breakdowns of political surveys and daily tracking.
The public information website describes itself as “the most relevant, unbiased information on over 40,000 candidates and officials.”
This national website provides information on the not-for-profit organization's major goals of educating and registering voters, improving elections and improving government.
This public affairs organization has begun a project providing “credible and useful Information for busy voters” with on-demand videos and easy-to-use written ballot summaries to help the voter “cut through the election clutter.”
The organization describes its website as “a community site devoted to enabling respectful, multi-partisan conversation about policy and politics. We are passionate moderates, progressives, conservatives, liberals, libertarians, and nonpartisans. We are proud Independents, Republicans, and Democrats. But first and foremost, we are Americans."
This website covers information on national and local conservative issues and politics with information from across that nation and split into geographic regions. This is not a neutral website; neither is its liberal counterpart below.
The Daily Kos is an unabashed liberal website covering news items and issues from the point of view of the left just as conservative sites do from the right.